Monday, October 22, 2012

Blogging the in-class quotation exercise @ Zeitoun

What are we doing?

You're writing a paragraph on Zeitoun, and you're using a direct quotation.

Can I just get up and leave class while I write?

I guess so? But if you're unable to finish the in-class assignment on-time, or you come in late, then you will lose participation points.

What do I do if I finish before everyone else?

Sign in to Twitter, and Tweet some of your thoughts about Zeitoun. Then, go back to the blog and hit the "T" at the bottom of your post and Tweet your recent post.

Can I write about either Zeitoun or Kathy?

Either one.

Blog Title

Consider: "In-class Zeitoun blog."

First Few Sentences

At the end of your draft, go back and re-read your writing from the perspective of someone who isn't in this class. What do they need to know about Zeitoun? What do they need to know about you and why you're writing?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment